Information clause - personal data protection
- “We hereby inform that TOPWOOD ECO PRODUCTS Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Staniątki 584, 32-005 Niepołomice Poland, entered into the Register of Businesses of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000177241, having tax identification number 683-100-48-54 and statistical (REGON) number 350816816 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) is the controller of your personal data due to the activities undertaken by you in relation to the Company.
- The Company undertakes to process personal data in accordance with generally applicable laws.
- In addition, the Company hereby informs that:
- Personal data shall be processed for purposes conforming to your request, including, in particular, data related to the business activities of the Company, i.e. the manufacture and supply of disposable packaging, including, in particular, contacting you, for financial and accounting purposes, as well as for the purposes of any reporting that the Company is obliged to do in accordance with generally applicable laws, due to the scope of its business activities, and also for the purposes of maintaining a database of customers, invoices, etc., and for other legally justified purposes;
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(b) and (c) and, if necessary, Article 9(2)(b) or (c), or (d) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Personal data shall be processed for the period of performance of activities and contracts at your request, as well as within the scope of record keeping and for the duration of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising from generally applicable laws;
- The data subject has the right to request the Controller to grant access to the personal data, to rectify the personal data, as well as, from 25 May 2018, to erase, restriction processing, and object to the processing of the personal data due to the specific situation of the data subject, as well as the right to data portability (obtaining a structured compilation of one's data and transferring it to another controller), as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the activities requested by you from the Company.”